Every Wednesday, from 01/10/2018 to 03/21/2018, 3:45 PM - 8:00 PM
Growing Together Wednesday is our mid-week discipleship opportunity for all ages.
For 10 weeks in the fall and 10 weeks in the spring, our church family meets together on Wednesday nights to share a meal and grow in Christ together.
- Session 1 Classes meet from 3:45 - 5:15 p.m.
- Dinner is catered by local restaurants from 4:45 - 6:15 p.m. The cost is $8 for adults and $4 for children. Menu coming soon.
- Session 2 Classes meet from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
- Nursery is available.
- Children preschool through 4th grade meet for Bible exploration, Scripture memorization, musical expression and play during Session 2 (6:15 - 7:45).
- Middle School meets in the Weber Street Center.
- High School does not meet. High school students are encouraged to take a class or volunteer in children's or middle school ministry. And come back on Sunday night for Kaleo!