Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 12:45 PM - Thursday, April 26, 2018, 10:20 AM
A team of 6 is heading to India to work with our partners and teach about basic business skills.
Points of Prayer:
- Pray for smooth travel and all connections, for rest on the plane. For efficient entry with our variety of visas and for quick and easy entrance through customs. For our hotel pick up to be on time. Ask for restful sleep.
- Give thanks for our partnership and for those who have done so many things behind the scenes to organize the training as well as logistics. Ask for safe travel up the road to Kalimpong.
- Pray for clear communication and for the Lord to use their words to encourage and build bonds of friendship between all of us.
- Ask for clear communication through translators, for participants to be challenged as well as excited to consider a business for income generation. Pray for facilitators, translators and participants to demonstrate love, encouragement and patience to one another, and for God to be glorified through the thinking, discussion, activities and interaction.
- Pray for the owners of the hotel where we will stay. We have developed a relationship with them over the years.
- Ask for the training to soak in to participants as they reflect on the information. Give trainers the ability to follow up, ask questions and implement the concepts as they walk along side.