Sunday, April 01, 2018, 6:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Did Jesus really come back from the dead?
Easter Sunday 2018 is the culmination of our Lenten sermon series, Really? Untruths Uncovered. On Easter morning, we'll explore this question. Our hope in life hangs on the answer. Come and find out what it means for you!
Easter at First Pres
You're invited to worship with us at one of seven services in two different styles on April 1.
- 6:00 a.m. Sunrise Service, Weber Street Center Lawn
- 7:00 a.m., Sanctuary
- 8:30 a.m., Sanctuary
- 9:00 a.m., Worship Center
- 10:00 a.m., Sanctuary
- 11:00 a.m., Worship Center
- 11:30 a.m., Sanctuary
Our sunrise service and Worship Center Services are band-led. Our Sanctuary services are led by our 120-voice choir and orchestra.
Some services will be live streamed. A complete livestream schedule will be posted the week prior to Easter.
Coming and going on Easter morning
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the service you wish to attend.
- Enter through the main doors on Weber Street. Enjoy breakfast goodies and coffee while you wait for your service to begin.
- Our nursery will be open for infants through kindergarteners from the 8:30 service on. Families making use of our nursery can move directly to the nursery, located on the right as you enter the Sanctuary building from the Plaza. A host can assist you.
- Children's, youth and adult Sunday communities will not meet on Easter.
- Our handicapped friends and those needing assistance should enter at the drop off and ramp on Bijou Street.
- As the Sanctuary and Worship Center fill, our ushers will keep an eye on capacity. Once all seats are full, hosts will direct worshipers to overflow spaces with video from the worship services.
- We are unable to accommodate saving seats. Please meet your party before entering the Sanctuary or Worship Center.
- Weber St. Center Lot (Across from Main Entrance)
- First Pres/YMCA Garage (North side of Bijou)
- Borriello Brothers Lot (Weber and Platte)
- Café 225 Back Lot (225 N. Weber)
- Landis Lot off alley east of Weber St.
- City Garage (Nevada and Kiowa) $1
- South Lot adjacent Worship Center (Handicapped Only)
- Downtown street parking—free on Sundays