Here's what's coming up next week at First Pres:
View the Full Calendar
Sunday, February 11
- We'll finish our sermon series, Start: The Start is the Hardest Part. Pastor Tim McConnell will preach from Mark 1: "Keep Going."
- CanCare support ministry for those going through cancer will hold an informational meeting at 9:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary Board room. If you have survived cancer or been a cancer caregiver and you'd like to support cancer victims and their families, you're invited to attend.
- Adult Sunday Communities meet at 8:30, 10:00 and 11:00. Children's and Youth Sunday School meet at 10:00. Register nursery kids, preschoolers and elementary students ahead of time to make your check-in experience simpler.
- High School Ministry Kaleo - 7 to 8 p.m.
Monday, February 12
Tuesday, February 13
- Men's Life Bible Study
- Women's WOW Study and Precept Bible Study
- Mental Health Professionals are invited to join our Counseling Coalition for their meeting on Tuesday, February 13, from 12 to 1 p.m. in room 202.
- The refugee women's sewing group will meet February 13, from 3 to 5 p.m. Volunteers are welcome.
Wednesday, February 14
Thursday, February 15
Friday, February 16 through Sunday, February 18
- A new wave of Life Groups will form during Lent. If you're looking for a smaller circle of people to grow in Christ with, this is a great opportunity to start. Groups begin meeting the week of February 18, so sign up today!
- Our Lenten sermon series, Really? Untruths Uncovered, will begin Sunday, February 18. An accompanying art exhibit presented by our Artist Community will open the same day, with a reception in the Narthex from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Caring Ministries hosts numerous weekly and monthly support groups including AA and NAMI FaithNet. Check out the entire list >>