The Barista is the foundation of the 225 Coffee Shop:
- Responsible for honoring each and every customer and for providing excellent customer service,
- Responsible for educating customers about the 225 Coffee Shop, including its vision and mission,
- Responsible for speaking with knowledge about the premium coffees, teas and other food and beverage items for sale at the shop.
- Assists in opening and/or closing of the shop.
- The Barista also fulfills any additional duties as assigned by the Lead Barista.
- Responsible to display a positive attitude at all times to ensure the return of our customers who are the reason for our business.
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Hospitality, cash handling and computer experience preferred
- Good communication skills, flexibility and accuracy a must
Application and background check required. Must hold beliefs that are consistent with those of First Presbyterian Church.
Approximately 10-15 hours/week, with flexibility to work special events, different shifts, and additional hours as needed.
Pay is $10.20 per hour