The part-time Get-Set Preschool Van Driver works a split shift transporting children to and from the Get-Set Preschool program, which runs from 9 a.m through 12:30 p.m.
- Pick up children and transport to and from Get-Set.
- Escort children to Get-Set classroom.
- Observe all safety expectations and requirements.
- Record mileage.
- Fill gas tanks at week's end.
- Record any maintenance needs of the vans.
- Take children's daily curriculum papers and distribute to children as they exit van.
- Must be eligible to be insured by First Presbyterian Church's insurance provider.
- Maintain an active driver’s license and insurance requirements.
- Long-time driving history with clean driving record.
- Willing to take and complete satisfactorily required safe driving course at a minimum of once every 3 years.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Committed Follower of Jesus Christ.
- Active member of First Presbyterian Church, and/or
Active member of a local Christian congregation, and
Holds beliefs that are consistent with those of First Presbyterian Church.
- Current CPR and First Aid education preferred