The FPC Preschool Aide will assist the teacher in providing a classroom atmosphere for creative learning that will meet the individual needs of three, four and five-year olds as they develop mentally, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Assist in classroom activities such as playing with the children, reading, etc.,
- Assist with the Daily Cleaning checklist – please do not leave until the checklist is complete
- Clean all toys/areas in the room based upon the posted rotating cleaning schedule
- Assist in preparation of classroom materials and daily projects.
- Prepare, and clean up after snack.
- Assist on the playground.
- Help and care for classroom pet or plants as needed.
- Take children to the bathroom as needed
- Attend monthly Staff Meetings
- Assist with events as directed.
- Fulfill all obligations required by the Department of Human Services for Early Childhood Education Teacher’s Aides including 15 hours of continuing education
- Maintain current first-aid, CPR and universal precautions certifications.
Flexibility in the daily activities of this job is essential