The FPC Preschool teacher will provide a classroom atmosphere for creative learning that will meet the individual needs of three, four and five year olds as they develop mentally, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Create and implement curriculum based on FPC Preschool Assessment Forms and Yearly Goals
- Create and display Weekly Curriculum Plan, Monthly Class Calendar and Newsletter
- Display and change student work monthly
- Prepare for scheduled Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Maintain folder with written records & documents for each child
- Augment programs as needed for children with special needs
- Supervise the classroom aide and assist the Manager with her employee evaluation
- Fulfill all obligations required by the DHS for ECE Teachers including 15 hours of continuing education
- Help prepare for and supervise events as directed.
- Attend monthly Staff Meetings
- Ability to strategize and implement ministry and to work collaboratively.
- High energy and creativity.
- Ability to lead, equip and coach.�