The Worship Media Tech participates in worship services at First Presbyterian Church by scrolling the worship service slides so that the congregation can participate in the worship service.
- Prepares weekly worship projection schedules and other projection schedules for events as assigned.
- Types, edits and tests song and text slides for effective presentation and order as directed.
- Maintains computer song database.
- Attends weekly rehearsals of choir and worship bands to ensure song projection accuracy.
- Assist other members of the media team and music department in accomplishing worship leading tasks as assigned.
This is a part-time position with 15 hours per week maximum. Benefits are not included.
- Ability to read sheet music for instruments and voice
- Familiarity with sacred music, traditional and contemporary
- Typing accuracy of at least 30 words per minute